Eid is a big event of Muslims, celebrated with great pleasure and joys among all Muslims across the globe. It is a real source of happiness for women. Eid in Pakistan is not complete without chand raat celebrations and chand raat is incomplete without a good dose of Mehndi.
Here is a tip for all the ladies out there who love to beautify their hands and feet with exquisite henna art: the occasion is Eid and not your favorite uncle’s son’s marriage, therefore hath hola rakhna because overly done henna art would look brash, to be honest.
When it comes to mehndi, the designs embraced by simplicity seem much appealing and attractive than anything else. As the fashion trends are outspreading speedily, the mehndi designs are also moving towards more elegance and grace.
On that note, we have collected some of the finest and beautiful mehndi designs for you and we hope you would try them out this Eid.
Mehndi designs look more fascinating when they have simple and delicate floral motifs. This beautiful, breath taking mehndi design will give you all the shehzaadi feels this Eid Day.
The Gol Tikki design is the most common and loved one and it never gets old. It is simple yet prettiest of all. Try a twist with a simple and traditional tikka design and you won’t be disappointed by the results. You can modify it with the fine swirls of flowers curling around the central filling. You can also make variation in the outer patterns, matching the design along the fingers, and keeping the rest of the major part of hand empty. As less is always more, the finer or minimalistic pattern you would draw around your gol tikki, the more it would look decent.
Try out Peacock Mehndi designs which have now become the part of almost every other mehndi design. Peacock designs are pretty easy to apply but make sure you have a fine tip of mehndi cone in order to give your styles super attractive look.
Tribal henna patterns are perhaps the most dominant and evolving henna patterns which come in a variety of different designs. You can either use dotted patterns of mehndi, network lines or fine block styles, keeping the design just to your fingers or thumb region of your hand or only on your wrist, it’s all up to you. Tribal henna is the most modern form of mehndi artwork that is developed through traditional henna patterns.
5. Minimalistic designs mark the beautiful patterns that you will simply love. These fascinating designs are proof enough.
6. Just like this tattoo which is stylish, elegant yet traditional.
7. You can also go for a design that highlights any accessory that you wear.
8. Don’t forget to draw mehndi tattoos on your feet. Design elegant patterns on your feet for a complete and polished look.
9. If heavy designs are not your thing, you can always try a nice small henna tattoo that will look wonderful sneaking out of your eid ki jooti.
10. Bail design that starts from the bottom of the hand and reaches out to the fingers is one of the oldest and the most trusted form of mehndi design.
11. Now white henna is in trend too. You can complement it with a bold nail shade.
12. Or try out these beautiful and simple mehndi designs that could easily be reproduced by even your 12 year old cousin.
13. And the back of your hand would look simply amazing with this beautiful jaali pattern.
14. This mehndi design will upraise your special Eid look to an exceptional level.
15. You can also experiment with this golden mehndi design as well which looks simply GORGEOUS.
So try out these alluring mehndi deisgns this Eid, stay happy and have a blessed Eid.
Featured Image via instagram:fauzellaartistry